Skip to main content

Christmas Make-up Haul!

Hellooooo!
FINALLY! Finally I've gotten round to doing this post. Wowzers, where did all the time go? What even happened to the school holidays!?
I've been back at school 2 days while I type this and gawd, I am stressing to pieces already- with 2 exams down and 2 left to go. (A lot of 2's here...)
Anyway, I hope you had a good Christmas and an amazing New Year, and got loaaads of amazing gifts!



Here's a super quick but image-heavy breakdown of the makeup-gifts I got this year!
I plan to swatch/show them properly some time/eventually, when school's calmed back down a little lot.
All images should hopefully be super-clear as they're taken with my new camera! WOO! \o/


Bare Minerals Makeup!
Bare Minerals- Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer -Pretty dang good!

Left: "Beauty" (blusher),  Right: Original Mineral Veil (Setting Powder), Bottom: "The Daydream" Luminizer (Highlighter kind of thing)



Yay for Eyeshadow Duo's! This one is called "The Cliff Hanger"... I think (I need to check it out, don't quote me on it yet!)

Eyeshadow Trio: (Left to Right): "Flare", "Pewter" and "Polished"

Eyelid Primer! Yay!

More eyeshadows! The one on the left is a neutral matte colour called "Queen Phyllis Matte" and the one on the right, a near-blush coloured pink, called "Alive"
I decided to get all photographically inventive for a moment- here's the camera though! *noms*

And this brings us to lip products! (Still Bare Minerals...!)
(The two glosses on the left, and the 5 mini's are Bare Minerals)

Gloss from the far left! Goes on kinda pale-ish, but cute :)

2nd Gloss in- it's a buzzy lipgloss! So awesome!
On to the mini's, starting with the brightest and definitely well-named bright pink!
It goes on pretty true to colour too!
This is such a cute name, and a very nice natural colour ^^
It's a cute little rose colour with a hint of brown
(I have no idea why this pic is so weird...) Anyway, it's a lush colour!

It's a deep purple and it gorrrgeous!<3
"Get Ready".... (Get set.... GO!)
This colour seems to be a step below the "Go All Out" shade =)
Another Neutral!
This one's more of a pink-neutral than a brown-neutral =) It's still gorgeous though! 
And onto the other lip stuffs!
Ted Baker's Pink Lipgloss 
Soap & Glory "Sexy Mother Pucker" in "Fuchsia-Ristic"

A nice balm with a pretty pink-hint

Soap & Glory "Sexy Mother Pucker" in "Nudist"

Another nice balm, this time with a hint of beige

Soap & Glory "Sexy Mother Pucker" in "Plum Jam"

The final of the trio- a balm with a reddish-purple hint =)
I got loads of Nail Polish stuff too, but I think this post is big enough for now, so I shall post them in a bit!

Hope you's had an awesome Christmas and New Year! See you very very soon!
~Rachel <3

Comments

  1. Wow! You got sooo many awesome products :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award, check out the post here: http://olivias-notebook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/ive-been-nominated.html x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a