Skip to main content

New Polishes, New Swatches, New Sunshine! :D

To start things off... YAY! NO MORE EXAMS! If you still have some to go, then good luck to you my friend!
To celebrate the finishing of exams, and partially cause me and a friend were a little bored, I bought some new nail polish, yay!!

From left to right: Barry M Confetti Polish in Bubblegum, Barry M "SNP" (Sequin Nail Polish) in Black, Barry M "SLE" (Summer Limited Edition) A, Barry M "SLE" B, Barry M Gelly Mango, Barry M Gelly Passion Fruit, Rimmel London Salon Pro with Lycra Kate in Disco Fever.


The two Summer Limited edition ones you see there are super amazing, they're slightly neon but they're kinda translucent really, so I'm thinking about experimenting with using them over different shades of that colour, and I shall let you know how that goes! Otherwise, put a white base down underneath the colour if you want it a bit more vibrant! :)
The Gelly polishes, as always, are amazing! The colours are b-e-a-utiful!
And I'm yet to try the rest still but since they're all new colours I'll be sure to swatch them up for you soon!

Onto some swatchy goodness! I have two swatches for you today! Yippee! 
Barry M Spring Green~








 As you can see, it's super duper, mega shiny! This is without a top coat too! :O

And I also have a nice OPI swatch for you today! OPI Russian Navy! I love love love this shade, but the polish has gone all gloopy, so I'm going to have to go put it into some boiling water for a bit! :O

Here we go anyway, due to the gloopiness it's a little messy and so I didn't take many pictures, sorry!




Yay! Blue! Pretty blue! It's so pretty, I love it so much!!

And finally, we have something else new for England... SUNSHINE!
It's come at the perfect time too, my exams are finished, so I get more time to do things and chill in the garden and sit in the sun and what not! Here's a few pictures of yesterday, I had a little walk in the forest :) Nothing naily here cause they were looking a little bit shabby, but just for your own amusement you can have some pictures of trees and sun shine and there were some of me but then blogger squished my face! :O So never mind!

Enjoy the sunshine guy! Thanks for reading! <3 And Good Luck for your exams if anybody still has any? :D
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a