Skip to main content

Stats!

Wow, I'm glad that's finally out of the way! I feel so organised now! (If only some of it would rub off on non-polish related things)



Now that I'm all organised I can see how bad I am at buying and never getting around to using, so I'm going to make it a goal to get some swatch pictures of each colour (may take a while...) onto here for you, and then all colours will be listed (by brand) onto a page which will have a post (and/or image) linked onto it so you can see what it looks like. If anybody has a preference to order when I write the list up, then just pop me a comment or a message and I'll be sure to get straight round to it, otherwise it'll be alphabetical name-order within alphabetical brand-order! :)

As for now though, I just thought I'd share a few 'stats' with you of my current collection (on 29th May 2013). Straight from the spreadsheet! :)

Top 3 Brands I Own:
1. Barry M - Love, love, love it! I think it's cause it's so cheap but so effective that it's just amazing.
    Forms 28% of my coloured polishes
2. OPI- Now this is because my Mam keeps buying me miniatures for Christmas that I use once and then forget about cause they're so small!
    Forms 22% of my coloured polishes
3. Rimmel London- I really love, love, love this brand too! I should really buy more of these polishes... Maybe tomorrow!
    Forms 13% of my coloured polishes

Top 3 Colours I Own:
1. Blue- What can I say? I love blue! Though, most of these blues are blue-y green, so give the green some credit too!
    Forms 27% of my coloured polishes
2. Purple- Ahh, purple, it's been my 'favourite' colour many times throughout the past 16 years, we've had good times and bad times, but it is definitely a good nail colour!
    Forms 15% of my coloured polishes
2. Pink- I'm quite surprised at this actually, but then again, they barely get used (I'm not so fond of pinks for some reason...) so maybe that's why they're still here, on par with the purples!
   Also forms 15% of my coloured polishes

Top 3 Effects I Own:
1. Gelly- (Hi-shine) Considering my top brand is Barry M, and the Gelly polishes are made by them, this isn't really surprising, is it? :3
     Forms 12% of my coloured polishes
2. Metallic- Those pretty polishes with a metallic finish are definitely a favourite of mine too!
     Forms 9% of my coloured polishes
3. Glitter & Shimmer (tie!)- I felt these should be considered separately, as glitter is more visible and shimmer is a pretty little sparkle, but it turns out that they both have the same number in my collection so they go in the same place anyway- yay!
     Each separately form 8% of my coloured polises

Now, time to start using some polishes up I feel! They've been here far too long!
xxx

Comments

  1. Haha so organized!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm not usually :') I got annoyed with myself for not using a lot of them so I decided keeping them in a spreadsheet would be a good idea of organising them! I probably won't follow it though, but we shall see!

      Delete
  2. We love Rimmel and OPI nail varnishes. We also love glitter polishes at the moment.
    great post :-)
    love,
    M&B x

    auroraglowblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :-) I really really like Rimmel and OPI too, the OPI ones are just expensive and not sold in many around here unfortunately, otherwise I think I'd have many more hehe! And Rimmel's great, I just walk straight past the stand (to the Barry M one...) unless I need a new mascara or eyeliner or lipstick! :D
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m