Skip to main content

Must-Have's!

Doing a simple post today- a Nail Polish lover's Must Have's!

1) A White Polish
Definitely a must have if you wanna be doing some creative work :)
I haven't found an 'amazing' one yet- but my favourite so far is Barry M's "Matt White" which gives you a decent covering two-coater for a mere £2.99 (from Superdrug, Boots or Barrym.com)



Do you have a good white in your collection? I wanna try it- so share in the comments!

2) Barry M Gelly Polish
At LEAST one of them, they're just so amazingly perfect! <3

Left to Right: Blueberry, Greenberry, Guava, Papaya
3) Liquid Sands (Or Equivalent Glitter-Textures!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE.
They're just so perfect and... yeahh... *sigh/swoon*
OPI Liquid Sand "What's Your Number?"

OPI Liquid Sand "What Wizardry Is This?"
Barry M Textured Royalty Glitter- "Princess"
4) Glitter Polishes!
I love sparkles- do you too? If not, then I am extremely disappointed in you dears! Extremely. (I'm kidding, you can like whatever you want)




You just gotta have some sparkle in your life :)

5) Gems!
Gem wheels are possibly one of the best things in the world- they can add a bit of sophisticated interestingness to your mani- amazing! :)

You can get them for cheap on amazon and ebay :) (Cheap being under £5 (inc postage))

6) Crackle Polish(es)!
Crackle polishes are definites for those 'I wanna be interesting but can't be bothered' days, and can really make your nails stand out from the crowd. Bring back the crackle trends guys!



7) Black Striper!
Black stripers= also a life saver. So you want to do a funky design, like a zebra print one! But the brush on a normal polish is just way too think and you do SO not want to do that with a toothpick- the striper's your answer :)



8) Matte Top Coat!
Another beautiful discovery by those nail experts out there. An amazing addition to anyone's collection, the matte top coats can make a design just that teeny bit extra interesting- even more than it was just before! :)



Beautiful! :D

And I think that's pretty much the must-have's of my nail collection :D
Oh! And a dotting tool, because dots are awesome! ^^
That's all for now, see you's soon! :)

~Rachel xxx

Comments

  1. A good white polish I use is Sinful Color in Snow me white.its good quality and not to thick.great for using alone or as a base colour.
    Great shades here I like the glitters :) you should try 2True pro glitter range is just as good as Barry M in my opinion!
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I'll keep an eye out for those thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so obsessed with Barry M that it litterally makes up half of my collection... Woops! :D They're all amazing polishes (with an exception to the sequin ones....)

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun post! Huh... I only have 3 of these things... is that bad? :) But I live in the US so I can't get Barry M polishes (unless I want to pay like $20 for shipping)! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may have to do more fun posts like this haha :) and I'm sure there are alternatives for Barry M Gellies! Nails Inc just released their gel polishes- my friend got one and the colour is gorgeous!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a