Skip to main content

Majesty: Barry M Textured Royalty Review

Barry M Royal Textured Glitter Collection Posts




Gold Majesty
Gold, frankincense and myrrh- what beautiful gifts fit for a King! But what would gifts would be given if Jesus was a 'she'? (Imagine how different the World could be if people believed that instead...? :O) Anyway, this polish, would definitely be a winner in my book! The Golden base colour is beautiful and the little flecks of golden glitter really help bring the polish to life as it shimmers in the light.
I have one itsy bitsy issue though... The removal. Wowch. For some reason, 'Majesty' has been the hardest one of these Textured Glitter polishes to remove to date. I've been using the same nail polish remover though, and still been using cotton wool balls instead of cotton pads. So why? Why, Barry M, WHY!?
Apart from this little fact of course, the nail polish is a beauty and definitely an asset to your collection, assuming you're going to wear it for more than the 20 hours or so that I myself did.
In some lights, the 'gold majesty' can even appear a silvery colour (you have been warned!) :)
Anyway, on with the picture show- enjoy!




You guys know the drill by now! These are the one-coats above, two coats below :)









Ta'daaa! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the final instalment of the Textured Glitter Royalty swatch and reviews, and also a few quick run-ins of what you can do with them!
:D
Bye for now!
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m