Skip to main content

The Adventures Before Christmas (2)

Hello again!
There's just a few minutes left til Christmas Day, so here's a super quick updatey post! WOO!
***Includes Nail-y Goodness***



Monday/Christmas Eve-Eve
This must've been a pretty dull day because I'm sitting here and I can't remember what I did... :3 Of what I can remember, I tidied up a tiny bit, did a driving lesson, moped around a lot and iced the Christmas cake... Not a bad day I guess?
The weather was super miserable though, so I was glad to be confined to the house!

I also realised that the last Christmassy post was actually lacking in images of the Christmassy things we have around the house! So I took the chance of an empty house to snap some pics with my phone :) *I'll have an actual camera tomorrow- Finally!



And I also made myself a yummy breakfast/lunch/brunch :3


*Enter Nail-y Goodness* I did my nails late on Sunday night, so they were acceptable to snap at yesterday ^^ Here's a few clicks- polishes used: Teal by Barry M; 'Westbourne Park' (Holographic) by Nails Inc

And the little snowflakes and snowmen that you see there are stickers that my Mam dropped into my Christmas card! You can probably find similar ones on eBay stores and such!
Now I feel all festive!

Christmas Eve
Why hello there Christmas Eve, didn't you sneak up on us? It's been a busy busy day (I got up at 6.30... It's school holidays!!). First thing this morning my mother and myself were in the local Marks and Spencer's collecting our food order for tomorrow and buying some extra goodies (which included pink lemonade and prawn crackers, which have now "mysteriously" disappeared...).
When we got home, we managed to rearrange the fridge in true Christmas-Tetris style!

I braved the local Sainsbury's a bit later while my Mam was at work to grab some more goodies for us to eat, and a new iPhone charging wire because mine broke (urgh!), and wow, it was super busy! Guess it's expected though, isn't it? :3
The rest of the day seems to have disintegrated into a flurry of tidying and looking for things to do. And that is pretty much it!

Have an amaaaazing Christmas! I leave you with one last piece of Christmas Spirit, and I shall see you all very soon! (Probably Boxing Day!) :D Goodnight, sleep tight, I hope Santa is good to you!!

~Rachel xxx

Comments

  1. your Christmas decs and tree look lovely :) and I love your nails very festive :) hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you a wonderful and happy healthy fabulous new year! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you very much Dawn! :) And I hope you had a lovely Christmas too and a Happy 2014! :) xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a