Skip to main content

Fridail: "Let Me Make You Gelish!"

Hi everyone! Today's Friday-nail post brings another guest poster to your screens!
My guest today is Michelle, who works in a nail salon! You can follow her on twitter but for now, I present to you her blogging debut, right here on Nail Parade.
Over to you, Michelle:
-----------------------------------------------------------


Don’t all us girls want a high shine, chip free, long lasting manicure? Well I’ve found a way to get it and it's called Gelish by Nail Harmony.



Most of my customers and colleagues had never heard of this product when I first started introducing Gelish polish, and I found myself having to explain to every customer what it was, only to have them say “Oh I’ll just stick to Shellac!”
Slowly but surely, I started to convert a select few to the product and now those who have tried it say they will never go back to other brands!!
So let me try and persuade you that Gelish should be something you have in your life!! Hand & Nail Harmony was established in 2009 by Danny Haile, CEO and Founder. Haile’s experience in the nail industry allowed him to see a need to fill a gap in the market. That gap was the separation of gel and bottle. Fuelled by the idea of merging the two, Haile created what is now popularly known simply as Gelish. Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish revolutionised the industry. Gelish was the first gel polish to be packaged in a bottle, with a brush, as a quick, easy and efficient gel application process. Since 2009, Gelish has produced over 100 colours and counting, and is sold in over 80 countries worldwide. This has now expanded to over 190 colours. The names of the colours are great fun, funky and sometimes down right stupid…..but you’ll always remember the name of a colour as they’re so unique!
Special Collections include brand new Trends collection, House of Gelish, Holiday collection and Once upon a time.
Application of Gelish involves prepping the nail by pushing back cuticles, lightly buffing the nail surface and applying a ph bond. This is then followed by a foundation, two coats of your chosen colour and a super shiny top coat. Gelish can be cured in a UV lamp or Gelish LED lamp. A manicure takes approx. 1 hour using the UV lamp yet this is cut down to 30mins for a plain colour using the LED lamp. I purchased the LED lamp about 6 months ago and fell in love. It means clients can get their long lasting manicure in their lunch hour and still have time for a bite to eat!!
So if you feel like making all your friends jealous, I suggest you try Gelish!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, thanks Michelle! All this Gelish stuff sounds great, so I had a nose around the internet and found some starter kits, if you want to check them out just click here! 
I hope you all like the post as much as I did, too, and don't forget to go and follow Michelle on twitter! Maybe we'll hear from her again very soon!
Hopefully you're all well too, you'll have a post from myself next week as well as a couple more wonderful guests! See you soon!
o7
~Rachel

Exam Update: 1 down, 12 to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m