Skip to main content

Wail: Revlon Sun Candy 'Shimmering Sunset'

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I bring to you the second post covering Revlon's Sun Candy collection! Today's polish is the beautiful vibrant pink colour, Shimmering Sunset!



It's not very often I say this about pink colours... But wow. Simply wow. The base colour for this is so vibrant and perfect that I literally considered not putting the glitter on. (But I did anyway :P)


As you can see, the glitter in this polish is a lot more easy to see as it has a golden sheen to it which really compliments the base colour and doesn't hide within it.


It's literally the best polish/glitter combo I've seen to date. Definitely my new favourite I think!



Here's some pics with the flash on- as you can see, it makes the glitter reflect the light a little more so you can't see the glitter as clearly, but just look at that pink! (And my slightly messy paintwork...)




And back to the daylight... 



So far then, out of the pink and the blue, I definitely think this one is my favourite. It's just so much more Summery and the name of the polish actually links in quite nicely, as it really is like a Shimmering Sunset! Plus, the glitter really spreads like a dream. All photo's shown here have 2 coats of the pink base with one (yes, ONE) coat of the glitter. Just look at how even that glitter coverage is! I'm impressed Revlon. Very impressed!
You can pick up this polish now for only £7.99 from selected Boots and Superdrug stores! (Go now!)


If you're hopping off to Superdrug, don't forget that there are new Barry M Gelly polishes available! (I'm popping in to see how many I can afford tomorrow, I have my eyes set on three... I swear, I'm addicted!)
So I shall see you all very very soon (Friday, to be exact) and don't forget to be keeping an eye on twitter and facebook to see the designs I'm posting! :)
O7
~Rachel xxx
(PS. I finally finished Allegiant! I cried.)

Coming Up This Week...
Friday: Fridail: Revlon Sun Candy 'Lava Flame'
Saturday: A Blogger's Bookshelf: Allegiant Part 2!
Monday: Dani to the Rescue! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m