Skip to main content

Fridail: Revlon Sun Candy 'Lava Flame'

Happy Friday everyone! (TGIF!)
Today I bring you the last of the Sun Candy polishes that I own- Lava Flame!



The name of this one is pretty perfect, as you can see that the base is a super bright orange/red shade that gets covered in little golden flecks, just like flames (or lava)!



I really feel like this captures the whole "Sun Candy" essence the most as it's easy to see the differences between glitter flecks when one catches the light and another doesn't which reminds me a little of the way the sun's always there even though you don't always see it directly (wow, that was deep...) 
Seriously though, this one reminds me most of the Sun though!



All photo's here are 2 coats of the base colour with one coat of glitter. Once again, yes, just one coat of glitter! How amazing is that please? It's such a no-hassle glitter too, it just glides right on nicely. Love it so much!



This colour combo also actually reminds me of Chinese New Year, with the whole red/gold theme. So if you're planning ahead for next year, pop this polish on the list for then!



You can pick up this duo-polish (or any of the Sun Candy's for that matter) at Superdrug or Boots for a mere £7.99 (bargain alert!) and you honestly should!



So I hope you enjoyed this post, and are also keeping track on all the social media sites (links are in the sidebar)! I shall see you all again tomorrow for a little Allegiant tie-up post (if I get it written in time) and then again on Monday when I'm back from camping over the weekend.
Bye for now! 
O7
~Rachel

Coming Up Soon...
Saturday: A Blogger's Bookshelf: Allegiant Part 2!
Monday: Dani to the Rescue!
Plus a flurry of exam-time guest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m