Skip to main content

Lady: Barry M Textured Royalty Review

Barry M Royal Textured Glitter Collection Posts




Lady (aka. White Pearl)
I have absolutely no idea why this polish goes by two names- on the bottle it's 'Lady' and on Barry M's site it's 'White Pearl' - weird right?
This polish really is a pretty pearly white though! (And not in a weird teeth kind of way...) It's probably the least shimmery of the bunch, but still holds enough sparkle to take away from the fact that it's a simple white polish- which would be a little strange to wear on a day-to-day basis.
In true math-geek style, I'm going percentages again!
100% for formula, 
100% for removal
80% for colour- I'm not so fond of it to be honest... BUT!

(And this is a very big BUT!)
It really is a beautiful colour to 'blend' shall we say? So putting a bright/dark colour on the base of your nail and covering it with one coat of Lady= utter perfection. You can see what I mean in the photo-explosion below :D

The One-Coats:



The Two-Coats + One Coat over a Colour:




The 'this is what it really looks like' pics:






Blue polish= Nails Inc Baker Street
Green Polish= Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please tune in again tomorrow for part 3 of my Barry M Textured Royalty pack: a review and swatch of 'Princess' !

See ya's!
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a