Skip to main content

Liebster Award~ Again!

Hello again dears! Before I wander off to go and update the music playlist (which I actually will do this time!) and before I write another mahoosive image-heavy post for you all on all the make-up I received for my Birthday, I've been nominated for the Liebster award again!
Last time's award-post!

Remember the logo?


This time, I was nominated by the lovely Olivia from Never Ending Nails (Thank you Olivia! :D)
But, as I've recently completed one of the full-posts, I'm only going to answer the questions, and thank Olivia for the nomination :)

1. What is your favourite post that YOU have written? 
Well, out of the newer posts, definitely the Guide to Barry M Polishes simply because I love Barry M so much, and it was nice to actually think about the factors that made up the colours. Apart from that though, the post with all my wedding-idea in it (Today's the day...!) was super fun to write, and I love how personal it kind of is. Please check them out it you haven't already! :D

2. What is your favourite post on someone else's blog? 
Oooo, decisions, decisions! Can I just pick a blog? All of the posts on Nailside's blog, are absolutely amazing, and I couldn't just pick one. :3

3. What is your star sign? Do you believe in horoscopes? 
My star sign is Virgo, and as for believing in them... I'm not quite sure. I'll usually read them if they're just there, like in a magazine or something, but I don't really go out of my way to look for them, unless something big's happened or is coming up on that particular day. Just because I'll read them occasionally though does not mean that I swear by them :P

4. What 3 things do you hope to achieve in the future? 
Move abroad (either to study, or just live, but hopefully to study at a college in America next year- eep!), complete a Zoology degree and lose weight/get fit. :)

5. What is your favourite brand of nail polish? 
Oooo, oo... Erm, well you all know I love Barry M, but I think my favourite may have to be OPI- it's just a little out of reach fund-wise for me most of the time!

6. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you choose to take with you? 
Nail polish. A water distiller thing (practical, right?) aaaaand.... nail polish remover?

7. If you were to have tea with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why? 
DAVID TENNANT because I'd like to get to know the man behind the best doctor (it's my opinion, please don't kill me) and he's super cute and adorable and I just wanna smush-cuddle him forever!

8. What has been the proudest moment of your life so far? 
Proudest? As in being proud of myself? ... I imagine most people will say like "when I passed all my A levels" and such, but no... I guess, when I've rebelled against my Mam. She wanted me to stay in a job that I hated, but I quit anyway. She wanted me to do Psychology or Art as an AS-Level because "Music would be a waste of time and space" but I took Music and it turned out to be the option I enjoyed the most. I guess what I'm saying here is that it's my life and her opinion doesn't matter to me anymore, which is good, because she still wants me to do Medicine at a local university. Pfft.

9. If you had to move and live somewhere different for a year, where would you live and why? 
Just for a year, I'd go for somewhere in Alaska I think, because it'd be a totally different experience with the climate, living conditions and everything! And I imagine that I'd get to see some pretty amazing things.

10. Do you have any bad habits that you'd like to kick? 
Erm, comfort eating I guess? I don't feel like I do it that often, but I do admit to eating when I'm not hungry, and I'm trying to stop it and instead doing something else to grab my attention, such as writing a blog post or doing a round of animal crossing :)

11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
It's a great thing to do to fill my time, instead of sitting at the laptop staring and wondering what I could do next. Or trying to find a decent MMORPG to play on my Mac xD It's safe to say I failed in that one! And, it's also great when you realise that people are actually interested in reading the posts when they comment and such, it's just such a great feeling. Thank you readers! You make me feel great!

Once again, a huge thanks to Olivia from Never Ending Nails for the nomination! And my biggest apologies for not completing the whole thing, it's been fun answering the questions though- maybe you'll know me a bit better now? :D
Bye for now, I'm off to sort out that playlist!
xx

Comments

  1. Ahh this is fab! I also agree with you.. David Tennant was the best Doctor (by far)! It was great to read your answers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, and yay I'm glad you agree! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here, and send me your link in the comments when you have accepted, so I can see your answers to the questions. :) Tracey
    http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a