Skip to main content

Glossybox- December 2014!

Hello dears!
Well, this post is nearly 2 months late since it's nearing February already (how did that happen!?), but let's skim over that and get to the more exciting stuff...

Which is, of course, the Christmas 2014 Glossybox!



It wouldn't be a themed Glossybox without the pretty design, paper and specifically coloured ribbon of course!
Though I must say, the items in this box are rather delightful too- especially when there's four (yes, four!) full-sized products inside! Another notable mention here is that as soon as you lift the lid off the box, there's a delightful smell coming from the hair products. It's so fresh and lovely that you can't help but soak it in!
Item number one here, is listed as a "Handbag hero" and is Bellapierre Cosmetics' Cheek & Lip Stain. It's a very creamy, yet blendable product, and in a very pretty coral shade- though I personally am wary of using creamy products on my cheeks so will stick to popping it on my lips! It's also very soft and light to wear on your lips, so there's no need to worry about that either!
This little pot is a full size product- 5g- and can be picked up for £12.99 on Bellapierre's site.

Coming up next we have the box of hair product that provides the gorgeous smell! It's a box of Renewal Hair and Scalp "60 Second Treatment Shots" which are basically hair masks that you leave on for 60 seconds after washing your hair, before rinsing it off again.
You get a box of 4 of the 15ml tubes for only £5.50 (bargain!) and you can find them on Tresemme's site!

Next up we have Anatomical's "Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap. Day and Night Spot Stick". It comes in a cute little box which even features "spotgirl" who is ready to zap your spots away! The product itself has two different formulas- one for day, and one for night, which you apply directly to the spot as needed, and then leave it to work its magic!
This product was also full size, and costs a mere £3.79 for 7ml, and can be bought over on Asos!

Right before the finale, we have a polish brand that I hadn't actually tried until now! Introducing essence, with a Colour & Go polish. It's supposed to have a quick drying time, though I gave it a quick go last week and was a little disappointed to find it wasn't fully dry after an hour-or-so and got a few pillow-printed nails (sad times!). I must say though, the shine on the polish was absolutely gorgeous on the unaffected nails, and I hadn't used a topcoat, so I must show you this polish asap!
What makes it even better, is that it's only €2.99 (£2.23) for 8ml! You can grab one from www.essence.eu

Spot the last product? That's right, the SkinPep Collagen Hydro-Gel Face Mask! This face mask is said to be great for dry skin and those wanting an anti-wrinkle product, as it moisturises and plumps the skin to minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles- not bad, huh?
You can grab a box of 5 of these face masks for £19.99 from SkinPep.

So that's everything in the box!
Despite containing 4 full-sized products, they really weren't that expensive, and the whole box came to a total of £28.50
The products themselves are actually very decent though, and I'll definitely use them all at some point, so I'm not complaining! If you want any more info about any products, drop me a comment and I'll get right back to you.
Otherwise, I shall see you very soon, and I hope you all had a great Monday (or as great of a day as a Monday can be...)

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

Coming Up:
Tuesday: Christmas Polishes!
Wednesday: BornPrettyHaul 2.0!
Friday: Orly Turquoise Color Flip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a