Skip to main content

Beautifully Disney- Villains Polishes!

Calling any and all Disney and polish fans to this post! Do I have a treat for you guys!?

Introducing... (with a really blurry pic- my apologies), Beautifully Disney nail polishes! Now for those of you who have never heard of the "Beautifully Disney" brand, it's basically Disney's own cosmetics brand which can be found in stores in Disney Parks!


I'd eyed this set up on the run up to Christmas, but did definitely not expect to receive it since nobody I knew directly was going to a Disney park, yet I was pleasantly surprised as it happened, and I got these lovely mini Villains polishes!
From left to right these are: "Mistress of Evil", "Diva of the Deep", "Midnight Hour" and "Just One Bite", all of which are based from the villains featured in four Disney Princess classic movies!

Let's hop right to it then!

You simply can't have a Villains manicure without some pointed nails, so I reshaped them back to my favourite stiletto-styled shape, though they aren't particularly long enough to look as amazing as everyone else's stiletto nails in the blogging universe!


Here we have Midnight Hour- the polish based on the Evil Stepmother, Lady Tremaine, from Cinderella. It's a deep red polish, though it can appear quite bright in some lights as seen above, and it very similar to the shade of dress she wears in the movie. It's the perfect Villainess colour I think, as it just looks spectacularly evil. These pics show two coats!


Layered over a Leighton Denny nude polish called 'Opaque Elegance', we have "Just One Bite" which is the polish reflecting the Evil Queen from Snow White. It's a pretty little glitter polish containing some larger hexagonal glitter pieces mixed in with some smaller circular pieces, in a pretty pink/purple shade. This glitter spread rather nicely and the images you see are only with one coat of the glitter. I must say this is a new favourite of mine, and I plan to use it many more times!



Switching to the other two polishes, we have another glitter, containing only larger hexagonal pieces in a dark silver colour. This polish is called "Mistress of Evil" and reflects none other than Maleficent! For me, I feel like the colour is definitely a reflection of her horns, and is definitely a deep, evil shade. The glitter here was a lot harder to get even in comparison to the pink glitter, and is a lot plainer, but I think it would be super nice over a dark polish- like the purple next to it!



"Diva of the Deep" is the final polish of the collection, and is a stunning purple shade with a blue and red slight shimmer when it catches the light (you can see it quite well in the image below). This polish took two coats too, and is of course, relating to the Diva of the Deep, known in 'The Little Mermaid' as Ursula! Unlike the other polishes which reflect aspects of the character themselves, I feel like this one is linked to Ursula's cave, where the water is more murky and dark than in the open sea. 


It's definitely a stunning polish, and I wish I had a bigger bottle of it! The "Mistress of Evil" glitter seen was painted over the top of Models Own new Chrome Pink polish. 


And that is all of the Disney Villainess polishes! Some day I hope to grab the Disney Princess polish set to match it, but when that day will come I have no idea! 
I hope you love them as much as I do, and even try and pick them up for yourself if you ever find yourself in a Disney Park! Don't forget to leave a comment below to tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading and I shall catch you again for a brief post tomorrow! 
Have a great Friday!


Comments

  1. So many lovely manicures, you're killing me LOL <3 Diva of the Deep looks stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, sorry :P They're all super pretty though! I wish I could take credit for making them to be honest!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...