Skip to main content

Polish Stats!

Hello everyone!

Today we have a bit of a nail-post-with-a-difference. That is, I'm revisiting the type of post I did a couple of years back... the stats post!
The previous one can be found right here, and I suggest you go and check it out before you read this one and see if you can spot the differences, if there are any!

First of all, I now have a crazily wonderful 279 (approximately, and soon to be 281) full-sized nail polishes, without including top coats. Woops!
I wonder when that happened, hehe.



Out of these 279.......

Top 3 Brands I Own: 
1. Barry M - Well, if only they'd stop releasing awesome collections my purse would be a lot happier!
       These guys take up 30% of my polishes... Wow.
2. Models Own - It's the Colour Chromes... They caught me and wouldn't let me go.
       A less scary 12% is what these occupy.
3. Nails Inc - Although I haven't bought any of these in a while, they've still snuck into the top 3!
      A timid 10% let these pretties scrape a top spot.

Top 3 Colours I Own:
1. Blue - Oh, blue! Blue the ocean, blue the sky, blue the feeling- there's no escaping the blue, especially in my nail polish collection.
      Blue holds a special 18% of my heart.
2. Pink - Wait what? Pink? I've never ever thrown myself out there to be a pink fan, yet here I am with it coming up second in my top-colours. Who would've guessed!?
     Pink is holding a crazy 14% of my polish collection.
3. Green - I definitely expected to have more greens that I have... Oh well! Time to buy more!
    A cute 11% of my polishes are green in colour.

Top 3 Finishes:
1. Creme - Ah, the typical creme finish of a polish! It's no surprise that you grabbed the top spot, is it?
     You did however, only grab 20% of the whole collection.
2. Shimmer - Probably my most favourite effect, shimmers are just so pretty (especially in a rare burst of sunlight)
     Shimmers gave close competition, taking up 19% of all polishes.
3. Glitters - Oh glitters, what can you not be used for?
    11% of the parade can add a touch of sparkle to a mani. 

So there we have it! A very informative, up to date, stats post. This actually scares me slightly... I should probably get swatching and using all of these beauties before they start to rot!

If you want to be super duper nosy, you can take a peek at all my polishes right here in the spreadsheet! (Don't worry, it's online and you don't have to download anything)

I wanna know how many polishes are in your collection! What's your favourite brand, colour and finish? Drop me a comment below!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mmm, pie! I like your thinking though, I may have to do just that :P

      Delete
    2. "Mmm, pie!" - I love you. <3

      Delete
  2. Now for my actual comment LOL I have about 320 polishes, WHOOPS LOL. My all time, hands down favorite brand is essence (I have over 85 essence polishes), and for color, I think blue or green? For finishes I think I have mostly cremes and glitters at my top, but matte polishes are driving me freaking insane atm. <3 I can't get my hands on Barry M polishes in Croatia without paying insane money, but I recently got one as a gift and... I need more to live my life like a normal person. Lovely post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm definitely nearing the 320 (and have added another 4 Barry M's to the collection since writing that post^). I only actually have one Essence polish :O I'll have to find more! Blues and greens are definitely the best though :P I can't say I'm a huuuge fan for matte finishes, but I have a matte topcoat if I ever feel like it. Hehe, you definitely need as many Barry M's as you can grab :P Hopefully you get more in the future! Thanks :D <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...